Our Food Pantry
 Food Pantry 

Each week, parishioners place food in the back of the church.  Donations are brought to the Dalton Food Pantry, located within the Dalton Methodist Church, 125 S Turnpike Rd, Dalton.  The Food Pantry, founded in 1982, is managed by the Abington Ecumenical Minesterium.  

  

This ministry allows parishioners to be partners with Jesus in his mission of “bringing glad tidings to the poor.” (Luke 4:18)

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

Our Lady of the Snows Church

301 South State Street   |   Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania 18411

The Church of Saint Benedict

1849 Newton Ransom Blvd   |   Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania 18411

© 2019 Our Lady of the Snows Parish.   Website by Apertus Interactive