Welcome to Our Lady of the Snows Parish! We are a Catholic Community serving the Abingtons. All are welcome! Please call the Parish Center at 570-586-1741 for up to date information.
THURSDAY, FEB 22nd - ALL AFTERNOON AND EVENING EVENTS ARE CANCELLED
DUE TO AHSD EARLY CLOSING AND WORSENING ICY ROAD CONDITIONS.
This Liturgical Year, beginning on Sunday, Dec 3, 2017 and ending on Sunday, November 28, 2018, we celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Diocese of Scranton. On December 3rd, the150th Anniversary year Opening Mass was celebrated at St. Peter's Cathedral, Scranton. His Eminence, Justin Cardinal Rigali, Archbishop Emeritus of Philadelphia along with Most Rev. Joseph C. Bambera, D.D., J.C.L, Bishop of Scranton welcomed delegates from all over our Diocese, representing 11 counties, Many were in attendance for this beautiful Liturgy Dec. 3rd at St. Peter's Cathedral in Scranton. This Mass begins a year of commemorations and events across the Diocese.
The OLS Choir, together with others, lifted their voices in prayer. Our own Dana Cerminaro was the Cantor. Here is a link to the service. Enjoy! Click here to watch the 150th Anniversary Year Opening Mass
4:00pm- Church of St. Benedict
5:30pm - Our Lady of the Snows
7:00am - Our Lady of the Snows
8:00am - Church of St. Benedict
9:30am - Our Lady of the Snows
11:00am - Church of St. Benedict
11:15am - Our Lady of the Snows
7:00 am - Church of St. Gregory
12:10 pm - Our Lady of the Snows
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph Quinn, Pastor
- Rev. Seth D. Wasnock, Assistant Pastor
- Deacon Leo Lynn, Permanent Deacon
- Ms. Dorothy Lynott, Director of Liturgical Ministries
- Mr. Stephen Murphy, Director of Liturgical Music
- Mrs. Donna O'Brien Arnold, Director of Parish Operations
- Mrs. Nettie Goldate, Director of Faith Formation
- Mr. Peter Serine, Director of Grounds and Facilities
Liturgical Ministry Schedule